ABC of Language

 
Future Phoneticians
Assignments
Downloads
Links
Videos
Learn English
Profile: Afifah
Feb 17, 2009


Name : Afifah bt Mohamad Radzi

Matric No : 0520380

Qualification/ Education : Bachelor of Human Sciences in English Language and Literature

Status : Graduating student

Contact No : 012-3447922

Address : C-4.7 a, Mahallah Asma',
International Islamic University Malaysia,
Jalan Gombak,
53100 Kuala Lumpur.

What makes me unique?
- I speak Indonesian fluently but I've never gone to Indonesia.
- I work best under stress especially during final exam.
- Babies like me! They hardly cry everytime they are left with me. =D
- I'm 23, but my parents still do not allow me to go out freely.

posted by PiNk ButTeRfLy @ 8:57 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
Main Focus
Previous Post
Archives
Don't Waste Time
Power of Language
Sea of Knowledge